ABOUT OUR STUDIO
Our yoga room is set to a normal temperature with no mirrors and lit by candlelight or soft lighting, so you can spend time working inwardly with your own body and how it feels without distraction. Classes are typically set to music. The playlist will vary depending on the type and intensity of the class.
STUDIO HOUSE RULES
Keep this in mind to make the most of your flow with us:
- We ask that you show up and be present in our studio space, therefore no mobile phones are to be brought into the yoga room.
- Please be aware that any noise made in the stairway and outside of the yoga room may interrupt a student’s practice. We ask that you be respectful and keep noise to a minimum in these areas.
- As a kindness to fellow students practicing with you, we ask that you keep your body and feet clean when joining us in the studio and refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or smoking just before class.
- Classes start and finish on time. We ask that you show up on time and leave on time. This way you do not miss the warm-up which is essential to your safety and savasana at the closing to help ground and conclude your practice.
- It is your responsibility to keep the studio and instructors informed of any injuries, physical issues, or medication that may affect your practice when you first visit us. We will help find suitable classes and modifications depending on your needs and conditions.
LATE ENTRY, NO-SHOW + CANCELLATION POLICY
We do not accept late students without exception due to safety reasons. Please note, if you have not checked-in at the front desk 2 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to a fellow yogi on the waitlist.
Single Class, Class Packages + Workshop Bookings: To cancel your class you must either do so online, in person, or over the phone, 4 hours or more before your class start time in order to free up the space for other yogis and return the spot to your account to be used at a different time. To cancel your workshop bookings you must either do so online, in person, or over the phone, 12 hours or more before your workshop start time. When you cancel within this time period, your account will be credited with 1 class credit (or workshop credit).
If you do not cancel within this time frame you will be charged for the full amount of the class or workshop. All late-cancel fees will be charged to the credit card associated with your WEDOYOGA account.
Unlimited Memberships: By paying in bulk in advance and booking a class, you make a commitment to a teacher that you will turn up to practice. If you are unable to attend you must notify the studio 4 hours or more before your class start time. If you do not do so, your account will be charged £6 for a late-cancel fee.
We strive to make our studio open to all and fair for our teachers and fellow yogi practitioners. Because of this, we have a strict policy in regards to no shows.
Single Class, Class Packages + Workshop Bookings: If you do not cancel your class and do not show up, you will still be charged for the full amount and the class will be deducted from your account.
Unlimited Memberships: If you do not cancel and do not show up to your scheduled class, you will be charged £12 on the card we have on file. This is the price of a drop-in class space.
All WEDOYOGA memberships are billed on a monthly recurring basis when you sign up with Mindbody.
Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
If you would like to adjust the start date, cancel your membership or skip a month, please contact a member of staff, phone or email. Please note
a 20-day notice is required for any changes in your membership.
All Class Passes, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.