ABOUT OUR STUDIO
Our yoga room is set to a normal or to heated temperatures with no mirrors and lit by candlelight or soft lighting, so you can spend time working inwardly with your own body and how it feels without distraction. We offer normal temperature classes to heated warm + hot, our warm + hot classes are heated to 24-32c, which helps create a detoxifying sweat that increases flexibility and stimulates blood circulation. Classes are typically set to music. The playlist will vary depending on the type and intensity of the class.
STUDIO HOUSE RULES
Keep this in mind to make the most of your flow with us:
- We ask that you show up and be present in our studio space, therefore no mobile phones are to be brought into the yoga room.
- Please be aware that any noise made in the stairway and outside of the yoga room may interrupt a student’s practice. We ask that you be respectful and keep noise to a minimum in these areas.
- As a kindness to fellow students practicing with you, we ask that you keep your body and feet clean when joining us in the studio and refrain from wearing heavy perfumes or smoking just before class.
- Classes start and finish on time. We ask that you show up on time and leave on time. This way you do not miss the warm-up which is essential to your safety and savasana at the closing to help ground and conclude your practice.
- It is your responsibility to keep the studio and instructors informed of any injuries, physical issues, or medication that may affect your practice when you first visit us. We will help find suitable classes and modifications depending on your needs and conditions.
LATE ENTRY, NO-SHOW + CANCELLATION POLICY
To keep it fair for all students and teachers we have a strict booking and cancellation policy in place. Please note that we cannot make any exceptions to this policy.
We do not accept late students without exception due to safety reasons. Please note, if you have not checked-in at the front desk 2 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to a fellow yogi on the waitlist.
Single Class, Class Packages + Workshop Bookings: To cancel your class you must either do so online, in person, or over the phone, 4 hours or more before your class start time in order to free up the space for other yogis and return the spot to your account to be used at a different time. To cancel your workshop bookings you must either do so online, in person, or over the phone, 12 hours or more before your workshop start time. When you cancel within this time period, your account will be credited with 1 class credit (or workshop credit).
If you do not cancel within this time frame you will be charged for the full amount of the class or workshop. All late-cancel fees will be charged to the credit card associated with your WEDOYOGA account.
Unlimited Memberships: By paying in bulk in advance and booking a class, you make a commitment to a teacher that you will turn up to practice. If you are unable to attend you must notify the studio 4 hours or more before your class start time. If you do not do so, your account will be charged £5 for a late-cancel fee.
We strive to make our studio open to all and fair for our teachers and fellow yogi practitioners. Because of this, we have a strict policy in regards to NO SHOW.
Single Class, Class Packages + Workshop Bookings: If you do not cancel your class and do not show up, you will still be charged for the full amount and the class will be deducted from your account.
Unlimited Memberships: If you do not cancel and do not show up to your scheduled class, you will be charged £5 on the card we have on file.
All WEDOYOGA memberships are billed on a monthly recurring basis when you sign up with Mindbody.
Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class. If you would like to adjust the start date, cancel your membership or skip a month, please contact a member of staff, phone or email. Please note a 20-day notice is required for any changes in your membership.
All Class Passes, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
Your safety and that of our staff is our top priority. In line with government guidance, we have put in place measures to ensure that WEDOYOGA is a safe place for you to practice.
Please only attend our studios if you feel well. If you feel unwell for any reason, then please stay at home, follow appropriate guidance, and we’ll see you when you feel well again.
KEY CHANGES FROM 2022
We’ll be gradually increasing class sizes over the coming months meaning more bookable spaces. We’ve removed the requirement to pre-book so you can come to our studio + drop in to a class if there’s availability
Our studio and shop will continue to be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected regularly. All of our classes are schedules to allow enough time to clean and prepare for the next class. We may ask you to wait in the shop while we clean the studio.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO OUR STUDIO AND AFTER LEAVING.
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to familiarise yourself with our new health and safety protocols. If you are new to WEDOYOGA, you will need to fill in a health questionnaire.
- When you arrive, please use the hand sanitising station at the entrance of the shop or before entering the studio.
- Please sign in with staff members at the reception then directly go to the class studio to take your place.
- We encourage our members to change before arriving and after leaving the studio where possible. Our changing room is open if you need to use it.
- We would like to encourage you to wear a face mask until you are seated at your mat, however this is not compulsory. * Our teachers will continue to wear masks.
- Please remove your shoes and place in the shoe holders outside the studio, along with all your personal belongings. Please only take what you need for your practice in the studio with you.
- We will no longer have mats laid as markers. Please use your own judgement when entering the studio and place your mat with social distance and other yogis in mind. Class sizes will remain restricted for the time being.
- Your teacher might move around the studio a little more, they will wear a mask if they choose to leave their mat + for adjustments they will ask your consent, sanitising their hands immediately after and before the next adjustment.
- All mats and props are cleaned after every class. If you would like to use your own mat and props, we would recommend making sure they are clean and bringing them along. If you decide to use one of our mats or props at the studio then antiviral spray and wipes will be available at the studio for cleaning before and after class. We will covering all our bolsters with covers that will be washed after every use.
- We have removed the blankets and belts temporarily to provide you with the safest studio environment. You are welcome to bring your own from home if you would like to use one. We also sale these items in our shop.
- At the end of class, please check around you to make sure you do not leave any of your belongs behind.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get some rest.
We'll be continuing to livestream the majority of our studio classes. Please bear in mind as teachers move around the room and attend to those in the room, you may see slightly less of them - but they will be using wireless mics so you can hear them throughout! You may also see other students in the studio, it will feel like you are right there with us!
Extensive + Frequent Cleaning:
We will be ensuring the studio is regularly cleaned and checked to ensure the highest possible levels of hygiene. We will deep clean the studio every night with high-grade antiviral disinfectant. We will also regularly clean handrails, door handles, the drinking fountain, and other communal used areas such as workstations, the reception desk, and countertops.
We have installed 1 hand sanitiser dispenser outside the studio, along with 1 hand sanitiser dispenser in our shop, so it is easy to regularly clean your hands during your visit. Additionally we ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the studio area to keep yourself and others safe.
The studio will be well ventilated before and after each class.
We appreciate your support with this matter and will keep you informed of any changes at the studio. As always if you have any questions and would like to speak with one of our team members then don't hesitate to email us: email@example.com