RETURNS POLICY FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ONLINE
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases from WEDOYOGA. If you are not satisfied with your order you can return it in the condition you receive it and we will offer you an exchange or refund (minus original delivery costs).
Conditions for Returns & Exchanges:
- Products must be returned within 14 days of in store purchase or 14 days of receiving the order for domestic and 21 days of receiving the order for international orders*.
- Original tags must be attached.
- Item(s) must be in original condition, unworn, unsoiled and in original packaging.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE - WITHIN THE UK
- Email email@example.com explaining the reason for your return and specify if you are wanting an exchange or refund.
- You will be emailed a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) form, please fill out the form and return inside the packaging.
- Ensure all tags are intact and items are unworn as per the conditions above.
- Send the item back to us to the address on the RMA form.
Be sure to use your RMA number to ensure your return is received by WEDOYOGA. We cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit.
Expenses associated with original delivery postage will not be refunded on any returned items.
Once your package is received by WEDOYOGA your exchange or refund will be processed immediately. If you want an exchange, the postage back to you via registered post is FREE.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE - FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Please note WEDOYOGA does not offer free International returns or exchanges.
If you wish to return an item for a refund, the shipping cost shall be deducted from your refund or charged to your original method of payment if exchange requested.
*Please DO NOT send your purchased items back to the manufacturer.
If you would like to return an item for exchange an item, the shipping costs are not covered by WEDOYOGA. Any packages sent must have a valid international tracking number and shipping fees will need to be authorized before your exchange item can be sent out.
WEDOYOGA cannot be held liable for any items lost in transit.
You must remember to indicate on the package that the items are intended “for exchange”. Without such notice, the package is at risk of incurring attracting additional customs duties and taxes.
NOTE: From the point at which your returned item is received in our warehouse, please allow 5-7 business days for the garment to be inspected and the return to be processed. If required, any exchanges will then be dispatched via normal shipping methods.
If we are unable to deliver the item you ordered, the item is faulty/damaged or the item is not what you ordered, we will gladly refund you for the total amount of your order.
Refunds can only be credited back to the credit card or PayPal account that was used to make the original purchase. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by WEDOYOGA, however, please allow 14 days from the day you return the product for your account to be credited.
Refunds exclude any shipping charges incurred by the customer on the original order or the return. Shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds.
SALE ITEMS/FESTIVAL EVENT ITEMS:
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items (as well as event and festival sales) cannot be refunded or exchanged.
*All sale items and event items are final sale.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
*Please note if you received the Free Shipping Promotion, if you return any items and the final order is less than the Free Shipping promotion you will be reduced the shipping fee of £4.95 from your payment.
If you have any queries regarding the returns and exchanges process, do not hesitate to contact WEDOYOGA by email firstname.lastname@example.org