While attending our warm or hot classes, you will experience a gentle heat as you move through your yoga class. This is the effect of our state-of-the-art FAR infrared heating system. Anyone who has been outside on a sunny day has experienced the warmth of the sun directly on their skin because it is infrared radiant heat. Infrared heaters do not emit UV rays like the sun, they do provide the same comfortable, sun-like warmth. So it will feel like you are laying on the beach in Ibiza in our studio!
What is FAR Infrared Heating?
Infrared heaters convert light directly to heat, warming nearby objects without raising the air temperature. This allows you to absorb heat while the surrounding air does not. This type of heat is most like natural sunlight. The air itself does not get hot with infrared heat, making it suitable and tolerable for most students. Infrared heat is extremely clean as it does not recirculate air thereby reducing the circulation of dirty air and bacteria.
The Heating Difference
What makes infrared radiant heating feel so different than traditional forced air systems is the way the heat is distributed. Forced air can make your yoga session stuffy, blow around dust and allergens around the room, and leave you feeling dried out. A yoga class with infrared heat feels clean and invigorating because it heats the people and objects in the room, not the air. The heat gets absorbed into the surface of the skin to detox the body with sweat, relieve aches, increase circulation, muscle flexibility and helps the body melt deeper into poses.
Top Health Benefits of FAR Infrared Heat for Yoga
Yoga in our heated classes will give you more than just an amazing workout. There are numerous added health benefits that come along with practicing in our infrared heated studio.
- Infrared heat directly warms muscles, allowing for a greater range of motion.
- Helps yoga students open up, melt deep into poses and gain confidence in their practice.
- Infrared heat directly penetrates tissues, muscles and joints, allowing them to heal and regenerate through a combination of the aforementioned increased circulation, oxygenation and detoxification.
- Infrared radiation is incredibly useful for pain relief for minor injuries and chronic ailments.
- Reduction of join pain.
- Infrared heat will make you sweat, which is a good thing because it is your body’s natural way of flushing toxins. As your body absorbs the heat, water molecules begin to vibrate, which causes them to wring out impurities from the cells.
- These impurities will be released from your body as you sweat, creating a deep, detoxifying cleanse on the cellular level.
- Infrared heat helps to increase circulation, strengthening the immune system and improves skin appearance.
- The human body has an impressive temperature regulation system which takes energy (calories) to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Infrared heat also increases metabolism between the blood and tissue, which also burns calories.
+ It’s Clean & It’s Green! ♻️
FAR-infrared heat is safer and healthier than traditional forms of heat, they are not reliant upon on fossil fuels, nor do they blow dust or allergens – and they don’t make noise! Another amazing benefit is our heating doesn’t need filters, fuels, ducts or pumps that require seasonal cleaning and maintenance.