Make delicious Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Protein Balls this January! Perfect to eat for breakfast, mid- morning snacks or after a yoga class! Did we mention they are vegan, making them perfect for veguary!
8 dates, pitted
4 scoops of Sun Warrior vanilla protein powder
90 grams rolled oats
140 grams raw cashew
35 grams unsweetended cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 ripe banana
60 grams freeze- dried raspberries
- Place the protein powder, dates, oats, cashew, cocoa powder and salt in a food processor, and blend until everything is a smooth, floury consistency.
- Add the banana, and blend until a thick, slightly sticky dough forms.
- Roll out 25 balls and place them on parchment paper.
- Pulse the freeze-dried raspberries in the food processor.
- Roll each ball in the raspberry powder and return to the parchment paper.
*Store in the fridge in a sealed container for up to a week! Enjoy!