No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw but it is subject to strict entry requirements and you should therefore carefully read the Terms below. By submitting your details and entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- The WEDOYOGA Challenge Instagram Giveaway is organised WEDOYOGA Limited (Company No 10450348) whose registered office is at 34 Leys Avenue, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3EW (the “Sponsor”).
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, but is not open to employees of the Promoter and their families or anyone else professionally associated with this Prize Draw.
- Participants can enter this Prize Draw during the period from 00:01 on 26/07/2021 up to 23:59 on 30/06/2021 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The time of the entry will be the time of receipt of the entry as recorded by the Promoter. Entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be accepted.
- Participants must submit their entries online on the official Instagram accounts (https://www.instagram.com/wedo_yoga/) . Participants will need to post the challenge image each day, follow the "Sponsor" and all the "Hosts" included that Challenge, used the appropriate hashtag and reshare to their Instagram story.
- To obtain entry into each prize draw, participants must complete the competition entry requirements outlined in the relevant competition post. This includes but is not limited to, following, commenting, liking and sharing posts.
Participants have a chance of winning one of the following prizes:
1 x £50 voucher to be used online at www.wedoyoga.co.uk, this voucher will be valid for 1 month.
- Winners will be drawn on 48 hours after the competition has gone live at random from all entries received in each draw during the Prize Draw Period, the winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
- The winners will be notified via Instagram within 24 hours from the draw taking place.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant drawn as a winner and to select an alternative winner at random, in circumstances where the Participant cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the Promoter’s notification that the Participant is a draw winner within 7 days from such notification or where the Participant fails to comply with any provisions of these Terms.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize shall also be subject to any terms and conditions and/or any restrictions imposed by WEDOYOGA.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel the Draw and/or the prize where circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control arise (including any acts or omissions from any third parties) which would prevent the Promoter from being able to deliver the Prize.
- Promoter may to the extent that is reasonably necessary vary or amend the promotion and/or the number and type of prizes available (for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value) and the Participant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Any personal information provided by Participants will be used for the sole purpose of conducting the prize draw and will only be shared with third parties where necessary to arrange delivery of prizes.
- If a Participant requests that their personal data be deleted before the Prize Draw is completed, the Participants entry into the Prize Draw is deemed to be terminated as well. In that case, the Participant is no longer eligible for a prize.
- The Prize Draw winner gives consent and agrees to take part in publicity for the promotion, as reasonably requested by the Promoter, including the prize winner being announced on the WEDOYOGA's Instagram account.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to this Prize Draw and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- For any information or enquiries about these Terms, the Prize Draw or the prize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org