Our studio is heated using state-of-the-art infrared technology, no mirrors and lit by candlelight or soft lighting, so you can spend time working inwardly with your own body and how it feels without distraction. We offer normal temperature classes to heated warm + hot, our warm + hot classes are heated to 24-32c, which helps create a detoxifying sweat that increases flexibility and stimulates blood circulation. Classes are typically set to music. The playlist will vary depending on the type and intensity of the class.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO OUR STUDIO & AFTER LEAVING:
The safety of both our students and our teachers is extremely important to us and in accordance with government guidelines we have made a few temporary changes in our studio + shop as outlined below:
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to familiarise yourself with our new health and safety protocols. If you are new to WEDOYOGA, you will need to fill in a health questionnaire.
- For your own safety and health, face coverings must be worn at all times in our shop and in our studio except when seated on a mat to practice.
- From Thursday 24th September if you are attending classes or visiting our shop, you will need to check in with the NHS COVID-19 tracker. Please download the app and scan our QR code in our shop. We will have two posters throughout the shop, one on our shop front and one before heading upstairs.
- When you arrive, please use the hand sanitising station at the entrance of the shop or before entering the studio.
- Please sign in with staff members at the reception. Please directly go to the class studio to take your place.
- We encourage our members to change before arriving and after leaving the studio where possible.
- We have laid mats on the floor as marking to show the safe 2 metre social distance.
- All of our mats and props are cleaned after every class. If you would like to use your own mat and props, we would recommend making sure they are clean and bringing them along. If you decide to use one of our mats or props at the studio then antiviral spray and wipes will be available at the studio for cleaning before and after class. We will covering all our bolsters with covers that will be washed after every use.
- No props will be shared during classes.
- We have removed the blankets and belts temporarily to provide you with the safest studio environment. You are welcome to bring your own from home if you would like to use one. We also sell these items in our shop.
For Outdoor Yoga - please bring along your own mat + yoga props. We do have yoga mats and props available for purchase in our shop.
- Please bring only essential items that you can keep with you or near your mat.
- We will not be accepting cash. We will only be taking payments via card, apple pay (and similar) in our shop.
- Please don't not attend class if you are feeling unwell.
- If you cough or sneeze, then please cover your month and dispose of any tissues that are used in the bin.
- At this moment we will not be doing any hands-on adjustments during classes.
- At the end of class, please check around you to make sure you do not leave any of your belongs behind.
- If you can no longer make a studio class, please cancel 4 hours before the class to keep your class credit. If you cancel after the 4-hour window you will use your class credit. Our outdoor class cancellation policy is 2 hours before the start of the session. Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list if you cannot attend a class.