In the warmth of the Indian sun, a traditional block printer is at work creating a piece of art. The printer dips the wooden block into the dye then presses it onto the fabric. Just the right amount of pressure is applied to create a beautiful gradient effect. Working in harmony with the tools and fabric, the master artist's vision comes to life.
With hues of navy, purple and fuchsia, these pretty block-print inspired leggings are sure to add just enough colour and pattern to your wardrobe!
Model is wearing a size 6. Sizing runs similar to Lululemon.
• Designed and manufactured in Vancouver, BC.
• 88% Recycled Polyester (made from recycled plastic bottles), 12% Spandex.
• Treated with naturally derived anti-microbial treatment for moisture wicking, anti-pill and anti-stink properties.
• Specialized printing process means no inks are wasted and colours will not bleed or fade.
• Fabric is thick enough to avoid sheerness, but thin enough to allow for breathability, even in hot environments.
• High and wide yoga waistband is flattering for all body types and keeps you hugged in without digging in. Small elastic at top of waistband means you don't have to worry about your pants sliding down.
• Diamond-shaped gusset and flat-lock seams allow you to be as flexible as your heart desires!