Following the government announcement, we are excited to say that WEDOYOGA Studio is reopening on the 25th of July.
We are so grateful for all the support we have received during lockdown - it has made a big difference to us as a new business in Letchworth. We also want to say a big thanks to everyone who filled out our survey, it has really helped us to make the right choices.
For the first few weeks we will be offering a number of classes at the Studio, these classes will be limited by size, many of the classes will also be LIVE Online, so if you aren't ready to come back to the studio you can still enjoy the class with us. We will also continue to use the garden space behind our shop for Outdoor classes.
We will also be maintaining a full online schedule incorporating the live studio classes and classes that are streamed from our fantastic teachers.
In order to ensure that we will all feel safe and happy coming back to the studio we will be implementing safety procedures as outlined in the government guidelines, as well as a few more of our own.
Your safety and that of our staff is our top priority. In line with government guidance, we have put in place measures to ensure that Indaba is a safe place for you to practice.
Keeping A Safe Distance:
We have reduced the timetable and number of physical spaces available in the studio to help members keep a safe distance from each other. We will also be using a 1-way and 1-way out system within classes.
The studio has been rearranged and marked out with yoga mats for us to use safely, so it is easy for everyone to follow. You can use the mats laid out or bring your own mat and place it on top of our mats.
Our toilet is open and our fitting changing room is available but we are asking that you come dressed ready for class if possible.
The studio will be well ventilated before, during and after each class.
As an additional precaution, we'd like to encourage our patrons to be cashless.
Extensive + Frequent Cleaning:
We will be ensuring the studio is regularly cleaned and checked to ensure the highest possible levels of hygiene. We will deep clean the studio every night with high-grade antiviral disinfectant. We will also regularly clean handrails, door handles, the drinking fountain, and other communal used areas such as workstations, the reception desk, and countertops.
We have installed 1 hand sanitiser dispenser outside the studio, along with 1 hand sanitiser dispenser in our shop, so it is easy to regularly clean your hands during your visit. Additionally we ask you to sanitise your hands before entering the studio + outdoor area to keep yourself and others safe.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO OUR STUDIO AND AFTER LEAVING.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get some rest.
- We ask that members book the classes online. We regret you are not be able to visit the studio without pre-booking.
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to familiarise yourself with our new health and safety protocols. If you are new to WEDOYOGA, you will need to fill in a health questionnaire.
- When you arrive, please use the hand sanitising station at the entrance of the shop.
- Please sign in with staff members at the reception. Please directly go to the class studio to take your place.
- It is highly advised to wear masks at the shop area.
- We encourage our members to change before arriving and after leaving the studio where possible.
- We have laid mats on the floor as marking to show the safe 2 metre social distance.
- All of our mats and props are brand new and will be cleaned after every class. If you would like to use your own mat and props, we would recommend making sure they are clean and bringing them along. If you decide to use one of our mats or props at the studio then antiviral spray and wipes will be available at the studio for cleaning before and after class. We will covering all our bolsters with covers that will be washed after every use.
- No props will be shared during classes.
- We have removed the blankets and belts temporarily to provide you with the safest studio environment. You are welcome to bring your own from home if you would like to use one. We also sale these items in our shop.
- If you cough or sneeze, then please cover your month and dispose of any tissues that are used in the bin.
- At this moment we will not be doing any hands-on adjustments during classes.
- At the end of class, please check around you to make sure you do not leave any of your belongs behind.
We hope for your understanding as we look to open the studio with some restrictions. We appreciate your support with this matter and will keep you informed of any changes at the studio.
As always if you have any questions and would like to speak with one of our team members then don't hesitate to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org