Yogi Thanksgiving Day Retreat - Saturday 20th November 2021
Throughout this day long retreat, we learn to prepare for the holiday season by exploring our heart energy, focusing on all there is to be thankful for and learning to create the right mind-set for a happy, peaceful and celebratory time.
Acknowledging what you’re thankful for can lead to a happier and healthier life. Like gratitude, yoga helps us lead a healthier life too. Combining the physical and mental awareness that comes from a regular practice can help you feel gratitude toward yourself, others and your body. So come along, open your heart with a day full of gratitude, asanas, yummy food and kick off the holiday season with a clear mind and full heart.
“Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” — The Hausa of Nigeria
Retreat schedule: 11:00am – 4:30pm
- 11:00am: Morning Meet & Greet with teas
- 11:15am – 12:30pm: Open your heart and find gratitude with a thankful yoga practice
- Mini Break – 15 minute break where winter juice shots and energy balls will be provided
- 12:45pm – 1:30pm: Create + Meditate: Gratitude Wreath with Tara
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm: Vegetarian Thanksgiving Lunch with tasty dessert!
- 2:45pm – 3:45pm: Restorative Yin practice for cultivating gratitude with Aminta
- 3:45pm – 4:30pm: Letter Writing + Grounding Meditation + to seal the day
This day retreats is a fantastic and fun way to learn more about giving thanks and how you can become more in tune with gratitude, helping to create a more energised, connected and happy YOU!
Price: Studio Day Retreat - £75
*All levels and beginners welcome. Spaces are limited – please book ahead!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any dietary requirements.