All outdoor classes will take place in the grass area behind our shop+studio! Our location is 34 Leys Avenue, Letchworth Garden City SG63EW. Please come to our shop to sign in and we will guide you to our outdoor area. Please bring your own mats + props.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE COMING TO OUR STUDIO & AFTER LEAVING:
The safety of both our students and our teachers is extremely important to us and in accordance with government guidelines we have made a few temporary changes in our outdoor studio + shop as outlined below:
- Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time to familiarise yourself with our new health and safety protocols. If you are new to WEDOYOGA, you will need to fill in a health questionnaire.
- When you arrive, please use the hand sanitising station at the entrance of the shop.
- Please sign in with staff members at the reception. Please directly go to the class studio to take your place.
- It is highly advised to wear masks at the shop area.
- We encourage our members to change before arriving and after leaving the studio where possible.
- We have laid mats on the floor as marking to show the safe 2 metre social distance.
- All of our mats and props are brand new and will be cleaned after every class. If you would like to use your own mat and props, we would recommend making sure they are clean and bringing them along. If you decide to use one of our mats or props at the studio then antiviral spray and wipes will be available at the studio for cleaning before and after class. We will covering all our bolsters with covers that will be washed after every use.
- No props will be shared during classes.
- We have removed the blankets and belts temporarily to provide you with the safest studio environment. You are welcome to bring your own from home if you would like to use one. We also sale these items in our shop.
For Outdoor Yoga - please bring along your own mat + yoga props. We do have yoga mats and props available for purchase in our shop.
- Please bring only essential items that you can keep with you or near your mat.
- We will not be accepting cash. We will only be taking payments via card, apple pay (and similar) in our shop.
- Please don't not attend class if you are feeling unwell.
- If you cough or sneeze, then please cover your month and dispose of any tissues that are used in the bin.
- At this moment we will not be doing any hands-on adjustments during classes.
- At the end of class, please check around you to make sure you do not leave any of your belongs behind.
- If you can no longer make a studio class, please cancel 4 hours before the class to keep your class credit. If you cancel after the 4-hour window you will use your class credit. Our outdoor class cancellation policy is 2 hours before the start of the session. Please remember that you must go to our online booking system and remove yourself from the class list if you cannot attend an online class.