Escape the hustle and bustle of daily life and treat yourself to a blissful evening at Hitchin Lavender Fields. The serene and enchanting setting is the perfect backdrop for a rejuvenating experience designed exclusively for mums in need of some well-deserved \"me\" time.
Please fill our the registation form below before the class:
Join us for a Gentle Yoga Flow and Sound Healing Meditation class, where you can unwind, recharge, and reconnect with your inner self. Immerse yourself in the soothing aromas of lavender as our expert instructor guides us through gentle yoga postures, promoting relaxation and flexibility. Let go of your worries and responsibilities as we end the session with sound healing meditation. This special evening will offer you a precious escape from the demands of motherhood, allowing you to return home feeling restored, nurtured, and ready to embrace the joys of parenting once again.
Your Ticket Will Include:
- A 1 hour gentle yoga and sound healing meditation, exclusive to TMC North Hertfordshire
- A TMC tote bag
- A chance to meet other lovely like-minded mums
Important Details You Need To Know Before You Attend The Classes:
* Please ensure you have been given approval by your GP at your 6 week. postnatal check and are deemed safe to exercise or that you are a minimum of 8 weeks post-partum after a c-section.
* Those who are pregnant and in their 2nd/3rd trimester can take part. Our instructor will guide you through different poses. If you are unsure, please contact me before booking.
* Everyone taking part will need to sign up to WEDOYOGA and complete a health questionnaire before the class.
* You will have to bring your own mat to the session.
* Wear clothes that you are able to move freely in.
* The class is best practiced in bare feet or wearing grippy socks.
* Please bring plenty of water with you.
* A photographer will be snapping away. There will be an opportunity to purchase these photos from the photographer after the event. Images may be used for promotional purposes. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please let them know at the start of the event.
*Tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.