We will be consistently checking the latest information to ensure your safety and reduce the spread of the virus. You can familiarise yourself with the most up to date information by checking the website https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public.
Our premises are brand new and have been newly painted this week. As part of our commitment to cleanliness and hygiene we will continue to clean our premises thoroughly. We will be ensuring the studio is regularly cleaned and checked to ensure the highest possible levels of hygiene. This means regularly cleaning handrails, door handles, the drinking fountain, and other communal use areas such as workstations, the reception desk, and countertops.
We would ask for your support by taking the following steps:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and get some rest.
- Please regularly wash your hands and safely dispose of any used tissues in the bin. We specifically ask that you wash your hands before and after class.
- If you cough or sneeze, then please cover your month and dispose of any tissues that are used in the bin.
- All of our mats and props are brand new and will be cleaned after every class. If you would like to use your own mat and props, we would recommend making sure they are clean and bringing them along. If you decide to use one of our mats or props at the studio then anti-bacterial wipes will be available at the studio for cleaning before and after.
- We have removed blankets, bolsters, and eye pillows from the studio. You are welcome to bring your own from home if you would like to use one.
- At this moment we will not be doing any hands-on adjustments during classes.
- At the end of class, please check around you to make sure you do not leave any of your belongs behind.
If you are returning to the UK from abroad please follow the government guidelines that have been issued: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public#returning-travellers. Please can you let us know if you visited a country we will ask our students to sign a declaration before attending class.
We appreciate your support with this matter and will keep you informed of any changes at the studio.